The Google One app allows you to back up your phone automatically and manage your Google cloud storage.
• Use the free 15 GB of storage that comes with every Google account to automatically back up the important things on your phone, such as photos, contacts, and messages. If your phone is broken, lost, or upgraded, you can restore everything to your new Android device.
• Manage the storage space in your Google account across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. To get even more, upgrade to a Google One membership
• Purchase as much storage space as you require for important memories, projects, and digital files. Choose the plan that best suits your needs.
• Increase your phone’s security by using a VPN, which encrypts your online activity and helps keep your data safe.secure personal information
• Get direct access to Google experts for assistance with all Google products and services. If you have a question or require assistance, our Google experts are only a tap away.
• You can share your storage space with up to 5 other people. This grants each person access to additional storage from your plan, but not to each other’s files.